Cattle Ranch with 860 acres of private land and a Summer Range of 27,000ha. Water rights on Rail Creek and Timothy Creek for both stock water and irrigation. Features Historical log buildings , barns, hay storage and corrals near Timothy Lake. At the other end of the Ranch is another set of corrals, log barn, a hugh hay shed and a gravel pit that could be reactivated if there is a need in the area. The Mt. Timothy Ski Hill and Greeny Lake are just on your door step. Location is about 6 kms out from Lac La Hache on a paved road. The next set of fields is about 10 KM also on a paved road. No back roads when it comes to shipping time. Large colour aerial map available of the 860 acres of the private land, and a map of summer range. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. EXQUISITE! This beautifully laid out 3+ bedroom family home resting on the pebble beaches of Bridge Lake is as pristine as it sounds! In meticulous condition this home has two guest bedrooms on the main level, a beautiful kitchen with plenty of cupboards, a breakfast bar, and views of beautiful Cottonwood Bay. The vaulted cedar ceilings leave nothing to desire and stay cozy with the large built-in, air-tight wood stove for extra coziness in the winter. Upper level is the master suite complete with a large ensuite and skylights to accentuate the views and the starry nights! Basement level is complete with a family room, more room for extra sleeping rooms and plenty of storage. The 2.02 park-like acres are perfectly manicured with 2 shops, 25x25 and 30x46. Come enjoy perfect lake living!!! (id:2493)More details
This property offers it all, stunning log home, amazing views, 5 acres a 30X40 shop with 200 amp service and that is just the start. The wrap around decks on two floors all share the views of Horse Lake. The entry way and custom kitchen is both have some reclaimed wood from the original Unicorn Ranch Buildings. There are three bedrooms and three baths. The master bedroom takes up the whole upper floor with plenty of closet space and an ensuite. There is a Wood Stove in the basement and a Natural Gas Stove in the Family area and electric for backup. Enjoy the sound of the creek as you sit on the deck and enjoy your morning coffee. This property has so much to offer! (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Location Location Location this 316 acre property is just 5 minutes from town yet tucked at the end of a quiet road with complete privacy. The amazing land has a great variety of hay as well as a nice mix of trees, a few ponds and creek. The large 4 bedroom family home features a grand entryway with all the bedrooms upstairs and a ton of room for entertaining on the main floor. Some recent updates include a newer kitchen, Furnace and HWT. There are a couple hay barns as well as other outbuildings around the property and the whole perimeter is fenced and cross fenced. This is a unique opportunity to own a large ranch right on the edge of town. Don't miss out. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. EQUESTRIAN ESTATE. This 111 Acre property tucked into the beautiful private woods in the Bridge Lake area boasts everything you could need to enjoy your life with your animals on your farm. With Bridge Creek meandering through the property and the entire West border touches Crown Land. This 3200sqft impeccably built log home boasts 3 bedrooms on the main, vaulted ceilings, open Kitchen, large mud room and upgraded flooring. The basement level has a cozy media room, tons of storage, a wood chute & wood storage room along with a rock floor cold room. Wood Electric forced air furnace, new wood stove being installed in living room, insulated concrete foundation, Fencing and cross fencing, sand riding arena, huge barn with power and water and 6 beautiful stalls and a perfect tack room! (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Craft-fully constructed log home on private 10 ac W/F property with large views of Horse Lake. Bright & sunny home features a stunning great room showcasing the log beams in the vaulted ceiling & wall to wall windows. Enjoy the views from every angle of the tastefully decorated kitchen. Master bdrm with a deluxe ensuite and patio doors onto the big and airy deck. Open concept floor plan in fully finished bsmt allows for a small suite or a nice 3rd bedroom with kitchenette already in place. Blaze King wood stove on each level keeps the home warm & toasty. Detached 24'x24' garage presently used as a workshop plus a huge 24' x30' storage building for all the toys. Take a short walk down to a great and usable beach on Horse Lake and go for a swim. Just beautiful, private and so close to town! (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Amazing opportunity enjoy country living while working from home! 10 ac hobby/horse farm w. 1000 ft of waterfront. Beautiful 3,700 sf ranch style home, completely renovated in 2011 w/all the conveniences including sauna & sun rm and separate guest room. Also boasting a 1200sf, 2 bdrm, 2 bath guest house, (presently rented) plus a 2500 sf heated shop. 6 stall horse barn offers hay storage, tack rm & an outdoor riding arena. Ride your horse or ATV in the summer or your snowmobile in the winter and explore the surrounding Crown Land & all the trails & lakes that it has to offer. Common property on Lac Des Roches provides private lake access to all property owners in Rainbow Country Estate which is an up & coming development in the famous Interlakes area and only 130km from Kamloops. (id:2493)More details
Investment opportunity in 100 Mile House! Well built and maintained 5500 sqft commercial retail building with 4/5 separate store locations on 13504 sqft corner lot with excellent HWY exposure. Easy access for parking and additional paved parking lot at the back. In area of new commercial and residential development. 100% occupancy with reliable and good tenants. More details on ROI and other pertinent info upon signed confidentiality agreement. * PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. This sprawling executive rancher is like nothing else you will find in the Cariboo and truly must be seen. The huge open plan is loaded with high end finishings, way to many to list. The oversized kitchen features 3 huge islands with granite counters, professional gas stove and a 4' fridge. The luxurious master bedroom and ensuite are sure to impress, with soaker tub, huge walk in shower and walk in closet. The living room has a high end wood fireplace along with a large automatic screen and projector system. The library features floor to ceiling bookshelves for the reader in the family and the rec room boasts a 30x8 concrete swimming pool that awaits your finishing touches, hot tub and more. The oversized 4 car garage can easily accommodate a hoist or two and can creatively fit up to 6 cars. This home is a must see to be appreciated. (id:2493)More details
This bright home has cathedral ceilings, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and 2 kitchens on 5 acres and is looking for new owners! The main floor has 3 beds, 2 baths, laundry and an amazing covered wrap around deck covered with Duradeck where you can see Horse Lake. The heated floors are heated by the wood boiler outside and there is electric back up heat. Wired for generator backup in case of the power going out. The property is perimeter fenced and the garden is fenced to keep the deer out. There is a mother-in-law suite in the walk-out basement. This property has so much to offer! (id:2493)More details
Data was last updated December 5, 2020 at 03:45 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.