Pack your things and get ready to move right in. This 4 bedroom home with attached garage has been tastefully updated with refinished kitchen cabinets, lighting, a brand new ensuite, paint, hot water tank and newer high efficiency furnace... Enjoy the Cariboo summer evenings on the sundeck and large, fenced, private level yard - perfect for pets, and the winter evenings curled up in front of either of the 2 natural gas fireplaces. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Great family home close to town & Elementary School. Over 2400 sq ft of living space on 3 levels w. elevated views over the fenced back yard & Horse Lake in the distance. There is a kitchen w/everything in the right place adjacent to eating area & living rm. Sliding glass doors onto a wrap around deck to enjoy the sunrise with a cup of coffee. A dining rm can easily be turned into a family/play area. The upstairs boasts 3 spacious bdrms w/high ceilings & a totally up-dated main bath providing the space you need for the morning rush! Fully finished walk-out bsmt has lots of rm for storage, a bright laundry rm & a great rec rm for the kids to hang out. Lots of parking space in the front next to a workshop & storage shed. Ducks & chickens in backyard can stay. You are set for country living. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. This 2600+ sqft home is looking for a new family to make it their own. Main floor features nice hardwood floors & an oak kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite plus 2 additional smaller bedrooms & laundry on the main floor. Stairs (still equipped with an acorn stair lift) lead to the partly finished & bright basement with separate entry. Bring your imagination to redesign the basement space for your needs and wants. A covered deck off the kitchen invites you to enjoy the morning coffee while listening to the birds in the fenced back yard. Discover what used to be a lovely garden area with green house and a patio. Most of the 0.98acre property is treed and reaches further beyond the fence in the back yard. The adventure is waiting for you. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Great investment property or very unique opportunity for family to live separately under one roof! This duplex has a lot to offer; easy and low maintenance outdoor spaces, convenience of living in town, walking distances to amenities, some fantastic updates to the spaces, large windows and much more! Each side offers two bedrooms, one bathroom, an outside storage shed and two parking spaces. Updates include roof (2019), flooring, countertops, stainless steel appliances in one unit (2020) & paint as well as some outdoor landscaping. Yard offers some privacy with fencing, and the backdoor offers easy access to and enjoyment of the yard space. Live in one side and let the rent from the other pay your mortgage, or rent out both sides and put money in your pocket! (id:2493)More details
Three Bedroom rancher only 2 minutes to town. New flooring, recent roof and many other recent upgrades. 24'x14' garage/shop with 100 amp power and a large 26'x16' workshop. Great neighbourhood. Fenced yard and a secure dog run to keep your pets safe. 16'x16' covered patio to enjoy the great Cariboo evenings. All on a half acre very sunny and bright yard. Certified wood stove for those cool evenings. New dishwasher ready to be installed. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. PEACE AND QUIET! Come relax on this 5 acre property situated on a very quiet and private road backing onto un-disturbed crown land and with Watch lake just at the end of the road. This 4 bedroom family farm style home has a large kitchen which is perfect for the whole family to gather, the cook to work and a dining nook to enjoy the views from all angles. Good sized living room has updated laminate flooring and large windows. Upper level has 4 good sized bedrooms and a 4 pc bathroom with updated shower enclosure. Detached 2 bay garage with attached fully insulated and heated wood working shop is ideal for your projects. Watch Creek runs through the back of the property for extra wildlife viewing! This property is mostly level and would be a great hobby farm. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. This fine family home is looking for new owners to make it their own. There is room for everyone & everything in this 4/5 bedroom 3 bath home with 2600sqft finished living space on 2 levels. Main floor boasts a bright living room with gas f/p next to the dining area & kitchen. Sliding glass doors to a spacious sundeck where you can enjoy views of a nicely groomed & fenced yard. Retire to the lovely master suite with his & hers closet & built in wood shelving to stay organized. Many updates in past years like windows & a new roof, flooring, light fixtures & beautiful kitchen cabinets with tile counters lend this home relevance & freshness. Level entry basement is fully finished & ideal for an in-law suite or a home based business. This home is ready for a new family to make their own! (id:2493)More details
Somebody else's dream can be your reality with this .9 acre waterfront property on lovely Horse Lake. What began as a heated double garage is under permitted reno for you to finish and use as you wish. A set of related Jennish house plans are also part of the package. The building permit is current and transferrable to the new owner to put the finishing touches on what could be your cabin in the woods. Hydro and a septic field have been installed and community water comes to a standpipe in the yard. A multipurpose bunkie by the water is great for guests or just unwinding and gazing at the view. Building supplies in the 10x16 storage shed are included. Garage floor is unfinished. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. TO BE BUILT - These beautiful 2 bed plus den 2 bath semi detached homes features a bright open plan with high end finishings, island kitchen, walk in frameless glass shower in the master, 36" door throughout and so much more. These homes have an insulated concrete wall between the units making these completely soundproof. The yards are fully fenced with a beautiful cedar fence and all landscaping is easy maintenance. These homes are extremely efficient and are sure to impress! (id:2493)More details
One of the nicest beaches in all of the Cariboo. This 2 bedroom 1300sqft off grid cabin is located at the historic Hoover Bay, rumour has it this is the location of President Herbert Hoover's fishing retreat. Set up with solar panel and generators, this home is fully wired with a 200amp panel so you can enjoy all the amenities of home. Propane fridge and stove, full septic system and a seasonal lake water system. A large 50'x12' sundeck over looks 200' of pristine beachfront. Launch you boat right from your own launch. Lots of storage, 12'x23' boat shed and a 9'x19' utility shed for all of your toys. A true turn key property as everything except personal belongings are included, furniture, tools, hardware and more. (id:2493)More details
Data was last updated May 7, 2021 at 11:15 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are member’s of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.