* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Less than 10 minutes from town on a paved road, this home has been substantially renovated within the past 4 years with new flooring, kitchen, bathrooms, roof, cement board siding, windows, lighting and paint. The open concept design is great for entertaining and a bright and spacious solarium offers a cheery place to retreat and soak up the sunlight. The adjacent Lot 12 is part of the package and has potential for you to build another dwelling, add a mobile home or an additional shop. There are so many things you can do with this property! (id:2493)More details
Build your dream home on one of the best waterfront properties to come up for sale in the South Cariboo. 2.5 acres at the outlet of Horse Lake, over 800' of Horse Lake and Bridge Creek waterfront. Level land with great building sites with a view down Horse Lake. Lawn is already in. Shoreline is well protected from erosion. Only 8 minutes to 100 Mile House, and 5 hours from the Lower Mainland. Horse Lake is well known for its quality fishing and recreational potential. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. A rare opportunity to be about as close to owning your own lake as you can get in the area! This 40 acre parcel surrounds almost the entire perimeter of a beautiful little nature lake. It is nicely treed with some great timber and is located just a short drive to the recreational opportunities of Canim Lake. A great spot to build a cabin overlooking the lake as a recreation destination or build your dream home. Adjoining 2 parcels with gorgeous home and cabin are also available for sale MLS# R2613446 (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. Relax and take in the lake view from the roomy deck off this cozy waterfront rancher on 103 Lake. Just minutes from town, yet far enough away, the home features air conditioning and natural gas furnace and gas fireplace to keep you comfortable all year round. The master bedroom opens up to a 9x10 area that could be a great office space or quiet place to read. If you like to tinker and need lots of storage space, check out the awesome 30x30 shop with a separate 200 amp service and guest suite above which features a kitchen counter with sink and 3 pc bath. Lots of parking, including a covered carport off the shop and the yard is fenced for pups and kids. Don't miss out on this one! (id:2493)More details
Solid family starter home or investment property with "good bones". Needs some TLC to restore her pride and immediately increase value. Huge family kitchen opens to living room. 3 bedrooms up, including master with small ensuite. 1 bedroom down with potential to add another from large, open recreation area. Huge corner lot with a large fenced section for your pets/kids safety. Detached single garage/workshop with additional carport. Lots of storage, including a concrete bunker/cold room. Reliable well, septic and natural gas furnace. (id:2493)More details
The Log Cabin you've dreamed about, with a wood burning rock fireplace. Completely private and landscaped with beautiful trees. Modern 4 piece bathroom, small balcony off upper bedroom. Good size sundeck for entertaining your guests. Space for a Motorhome to park. Across the road is access to the lake for swimming and fishing, just a two minute walk away. Lake features dock for residents use. Miles of Crown land nearby for those who enjoy trail rides. Great hunting area as well. Furnished ready to move into just bring your food. Even the Canoe is included. The cabin was remodeled about 10 years ago. There is a shed for storage. Shopping, gas, hardware only a short 10 minute drive away. What more can you ask for. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS!! This commercially zoned nearly 2 Acre property with pull through Highway 97 frontage, a 2 bedroom clean and tidy owners residence, detached 1946 roadhouse building to be turned into a restaurant/fuel station, or whatever your heart desires! This property borders 83 Mile Creek, amazing for bird watching, has a fantastic fenced outdoor space with gardens and greenhouse, multiple outbuilding, a 2 bedroom bunkhouse for guests and the list goes on. Property was previously run as a restaurant and Gas station (Stage 1&2 Environmental complete). This location is the ideal access point located at the popular Green Lake junction and the gateway to the Cariboo. With this high traffic location - anything is possible, if you can dream it - you can do it!! (id:2493)More details
Hello Developers!!! This is a fantastic opportunity to get going on a creative project in Lac La Hache. This property is 8.62 acres currently split over 2 titles, but has the potential to be subdivided further into 1 acre parcels. The land is flat, useable and beautifully treed, backing onto more crown land than you could ever take advantage of! There's a roughed-in driveway that could be a future subdivision road with hydro and natural gas at the lot line. Lac La Hache provincial park and the public beach are a couple minutes down the road for ultimate fun! Honestly, even if you wanted to use the whole thing for own future home, you couldn't go wrong. This place is absolutely beautiful, private and peaceful. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. 3 bedroom home located on just over 2 acres with an additional cabin perfect for rental or extended family. The property has great views over Lac La Hache, large usable yard, a barn and all conveniently located just off the highway and just minutes from the lake. Keep this as an investment or live in one and rent out the other. (id:2493)More details
Water access only. Unique and very pretty waterfront acreage on Loon Lake. 4.47 ac property with 349 ft of nice & level lakefront. 2017 wildfires destroyed a cozy family cabin and the old cookstove is all that is left. This could be a beautiful recreational property to share with family and friends. Bring your boat, start fresh and regrow! Loon Lake is 9 miles long and a great recreational fishing & boating lake. Your getaway only 4 hours from the Lower Mainland. Call for more details today! (id:2493)More details
Data was last updated December 6, 2021 at 03:45 PM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are member’s of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Used under license.