* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. This huge log home backing onto the 108 greenbelt and trails has tons to offer. Situated on a large 1.86 acre park like lot that allows for a horse and could potentially be subdivided into 3 greenbelt lots. The large home formerly a B&B features a huge main floor living area with central fireplace, oversized rooms perfect for entertaining, a huge sunroom and 3 bedrooms all with their own bath. The walk- out basement features 2 self-contained suites perfect for family or B&B. this is a unique opportunity with tons of potential. Come have a look. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. 2 DWELLINGS - 20 ACRES. This meticulous park like property is surrounded by crown land allowing for endless fun right from your yard. The completely renovated 2 bed log home shows amazing and is move in ready. The second dwelling is a 2 bed plus den single wide mobile with huge covered deck and addition and has its own well and septic allowing for possible subdivision. There are numerous outbuildings including a barn with 200 amp service and so much more. This is a must see! (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. 108 high end home sitting on the lake walking trail is absolutely perfect and ready for its new family! This 4 bedroom home has been finished with hardwood flooring, Silestone counter tops, heated bathroom floors, brand new paint and flooring, new vinyl decking a fenced yard and an enormous 28x32 shop that is enough to store all of the toys you could ever imagine! With views of the beautiful mountain ash tree and the 108 lake, the Westerly exposure allows for immaculate all day sunshine and wonderful growing in the fenced vegetable garden. Located at the end of a very short cul-de-sac you are private, quiet and completely un-obstructed from any neighbours to the West. Brand new Gas furnace, 10 year old roof, Newer HW tank and so many more upgrades - this home is move in ready! (id:2493)More details
Enjoy the spirit of the West Coast in the heart of the Cariboo. Nothing cookie cutter about this original family home with 2 car garage within easy walking distance to shopping, doctors, theatre, and more. From the grand entrance on the main; to the sun room off of the master suite upstairs, to the cold room in the basement; you'll check off boxes you didn't even know you had. The yard is beautifully landscaped with a variety of shrubs, trees and flowers and a fenced backyard with large storage shed. With the big ticket items (windows, doors, roof, exterior paint, furnace, softener, and more) good to go for many years all you'll want to do is add your personal touches. (id:2493)More details
Whether you're looking for an affordable, full-time lake house or a getaway destination, this should do the trick! Located on a quiet dead end road on a nicely landscaped lot, this 3 bedroom home has seen multiple updates over the last few years including electrical upgrades, covered deck, windows, drainage, landscaping and more. There is even a workshop down below and 3 sheds providing ample storage. BONUS: if a home with panoramic lake views wasn't enough... the cozy 20x24 seasonal cabin with loft that sits right on the shores of Horse Lake definitely brings it up a level! (id:2493)More details
These don't come up often. Beautiful, waterfront property at the south end of Canim Lake. Walk to the store. 187' of low bank waterfront with your own boat launch. Space for an RV. Well-built, older, 2 bedroom cabin. An amazing getaway, residence or revenue property. Only 30 minutes to 100 Mile House. Easy year-round access. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. 160 Acres of hayfield and timber! This very private agricultural property is ready for you to build your new home and enjoy the wide open spaces for years to come. This property has been well loved for many years and is ready for new owners. There are two good sized buildings on the property of little to no value. Some updating could transform them into ideal shops/barns. There is a large barn, fencing, garden fencing, 2 wells and a septic lagoon system that is connected to the plumbing in the buildings. A new building site has been developed for a new house or a new manufactured home to be setup. The driveway is well developed and hydro is on the property for connection to the new house. Wonderful ranch opportunity! (id:2493)More details
Well established and well known restaurant located on the busy Cariboo Hwy #97. On the route to Alaska. A favourite amongst locals, travellers and truckers alike. 2300 sq ft, 50 seat restaurant with 2 bedroom, 1100 sq ft living space above. Located on 1.6 acres that allows great parking with easy in land out for rigs and RV's. All restaurant equipment and supplies included. A true turn key opportunity. Located in a great part of British Columbia, known for its recreational activities. Enjoy the "Lake of the Axe", fishing, boating, water skiing and canoeing and paddling. Close to Mt Timothy Ski Hill. Catch the skiers on the way to the hill for breakfast and returning home for dinner. Water and sewer provided by the Cariboo Regional District. (id:2493)More details
* PREC - Personal Real Estate Corporation. This spectacular property features 93 beautiful acres of privacy with good road access and only 30 minutes from town. There is a nice mix of rolling pasture and forest along with a meandering creek, ponds and a high quality gravel deposit for some amazing revenue potential. The property has a cozy 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin with a high producing well, septic and state of the art solar system with backup generator providing you with a consistent supply of power. This is a unique opportunity with tons of potential for the right buyer. (id:2493)More details
Million dollar lake views from this lovely one bed with loft home just a short walk from Lac Des Roches; home to trophy rainbow and delicious burbot. Whether for year round living or as a base camp for your South Cariboo fishing and hunting adventures, you will never get tired of this location. The gently sloped 2 acre lot is a mix of lawn and trees and big enough to set up for a horse? Chickens? Dogs? Or just soak up the rays on the huge deck out front. Wall to wall windows in the living / dining area allow you to enjoy the view from nearly every room. This could be just what you've been waiting for! (id:2493)More details
Data was last updated December 5, 2020 at 03:45 AM (UTC)
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR®
Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These
certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who
must abide by CREA’s By‐Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the
MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate
professionals who are members of CREA.
The information contained on this site is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by
members of The Canadian Real Estate Association, who are responsible for its accuracy.
CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members and assumes
no responsibility for its accuracy.
Website is operated by a brokerage or salesperson who is a member of The Canadian Real Estate Association.
The listing content on this website is protected by copyright and
other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non‐commercial use by individuals. Any
other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically
forbidden. The prohibited uses include commercial use, “screen scraping”, “database
scraping”, and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate data on
the pages produced by or displayed on this website.